Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Remote Control

I have discovered that my digital recorder has a powerful, supernatural remote control capability. I can leave it sit for days or weeks. Then, the first time I punch the red record button, a lawn mower or weed whacker will start runnning somewhere in the neighborhood. It happens every time! It's uncanny. At this moment a neighbor, completely unknowing that he has been prompted by the control of my index finger, is out edging his lawn with his whining weed whacker. It's 2:30 PM on a Wednesday afternoon. What is he doing home anyway?! It's supposed to be quiet on the block now. There is another mind control power of my recorder. This situation also gives me a powerful urge to start cursing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zondra said...

I think it has to do with all recording divieces!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 2:50:00 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

The only thing I can think when I look at this post is, "Wow...it's summertime there!" I'm so ready for warmth and green, though I'm not looking forward to mowing 5 acres...

Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home