Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Look, Ma!

Our network administrator popped into my office this morning to chat about something and saw a picture from the Tail of the Dragon on my screensaver. He's an autocross racer and has run it in his Porsche 914. He's the one who told me about killboy.com and showed me a picture of him in his car making a run. It just occurred to me that maybe killboy shot some of me too. Sure enough, I looked up the date and there I was! Several shots! You can go take a look yourself here. Or go to www.killboy.com click on the "store" link, type in 04/16/2006 and look on page 5 of the thumbnails. I'm in the first and second rows.

4 Comments:

Blogger wingman said...

I just saw that you can order me on a t-shirt, a mousepad, or set of four coasters if you like!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 9:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pretty awesome. Do you know where Nick's picture is?

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 2:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't find all your pictures. The link you highlighted won't work.

Saturday, June 10, 2006 2:07:00 PM  
Blogger wingman said...

I fixed the link. They had changed something so my old link went bad.

Saturday, August 12, 2006 7:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home