Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Muse Snooze

The muse has been catching up on some sleep lately it seems. Actually I have been writing like a maniac the last couple of days but it's been email and not anything to be shared here. I usually write here because I feel like I just have to or I will burst. There just hasn't been anything for a while. I lost a lot of days with my dental problem - just trying to survive the pain. That's finally on the mend now. For a couple weeks it seems I didn't sleep more than two or three hours at a time. As soon as the ibuprofen started to wear off I'd be up moaning and groaning. A few nights ago I was finally able to sleep through the night and did so for 17 hours. I guess I was tired. So, sleep on muse. You probably need the rest too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home