Thursday, July 07, 2005

Dichotomy

There are two kinds of people in the world: those who divide people into groups, and those who don't. There are people who make corny jokes, and those who don't appreciate fine humor. Comparison and contrast. Couplets. Pairs. Yin and Yang. I seem to always tend to see everything in twos and go about setting them against each other, making them buddies, or otherwise trying to manipulate or at least figure out the relationships. I've gotta get out of this two-rut. Talk about one-dimensional. Yikes!

1 Comments:

Blogger wingman said...

Wow! You are right! What a fantastic way to see it! Okay, I'll keep trying to open my mind up to new ways of looking at things, but I'll let the two thing just play on.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home