Friday, March 25, 2005

Cast Your Dreams

Cast your dreams into the sea of God’s grace
They may sink to the bottom, they may float in place
They may sail away to parts unknown
Some of them may arrive back home
Cast your dreams into the sea of God’s grace

There are things I want to do and see
Things I want to know and be
Some for the Kingdom, some just for me
Some for the sake of my family
I can only have it all, if I give it all away
I can only truly live, if I die to self today

There are things we want to have and give
There is love we want to share and live
Will you be willing to open your hands
And pour out your hopes far away from land
If your desire is His, if you give Him every part
He can bring into your life the desires of you heart

Eccl. 11:1 Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home