Friday, March 25, 2005

Catching Up

This blog is new, but I'm not new to writing. Getting my thoughts out through my fingers has been an important part of my processing my stuff for a long time. A lot of it is lost to the ether. But some I still have tucked in files here and there. I plan to post some of this just because I want to. Don't ask me why. I really don't have an answer. But I offer this explanation here because if you are looking for a time continuum, you won't see one here for a while. Eventually, I expect, my writing will start flowing along with real time and then there will be a discernible progression. But for now, I'm afraid confusion will reign. Sorry. Don't try to figure out the order of things. At least for a while. As if you care. As if anybody is even reading this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home