Sunday, May 13, 2007

Back in the Saddle

This morning I did something I haven't had opportunity to do in several years. My old pal Warren called me up early last week and asked if I could play guitar at his church Sunday. I went to the rehearsal Wednesday and this morning played three services. All came together very well and I really enjoyed playing in church again. Warren wants to get their talent pool a bit deeper so players can rotate and only have to play once a month or so. That would suit me just fine. I had been hoping such an opportunity would come along again. Worship is just never better for me than with a guitar in my hands.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your morning went well. That old guitar has served you well and been a real friendmaker. Probably one of your best investments.

Sunday, May 13, 2007 10:18:00 PM  
Blogger wingman said...

35 years of service, sounds better than ever, and worth five times what I paid for it!

Monday, May 14, 2007 12:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home