Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Golf Expert

So, last Thursday I shot a golf training/comedy show. (I'll put some pictures here when I get them from another guy) Twelve hours in the sun (and I forgot sunscreen) without a break. A few larger trees on the course got some special watering by the crew. Anyway, I am now an expert on golf. Here, for your edification and enjoyment, I give you my short course with all you need to know about the game:

How To Play Golf

1) Pay pile of money
2) Hit little white ball
3) Chase little white ball
4) Repeat steps 2-3
5) Repeat step 4
6) Repeat step 5 a bunch of times
7) Hit little white ball
8) Curse loudly
9) Look for little white ball
10) Put down new little white ball
11) Repeat step 6
12) Curse more loudly
13) Go to top, repeat all steps ad infinitum
14) Try to figure out why anyone would do this

note: The experience is not entirely boring. It is fun to drive the golf carts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot the step that includes sitting around with buddies, drinking and sharing how you could have shot better if...

Sunday, April 08, 2007 8:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home