Saturday, September 23, 2006

Lucky 13

This morning I read Psalm 13. "How long, O Lord? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me? How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and every day have sorrow in my heart?" I thought; yes, how long? Then I looked up and saw the otherwise still water rippling from the breath of a gentle wind. He is here. He is moving all around me. I just have to open my eyes to see it. The blessings are so many. And the difficulties are assured to be under His control and promised to be for my ultimate good. So, on to the end of the Psalm: "But I trust in your unfailing love, my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, for he has been good to me." And so, I sang.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Lord!

Saturday, September 23, 2006 12:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

coos from Columbia!

Sunday, September 24, 2006 11:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home