Sunday, January 29, 2006

Come, Let Us Reason…

Okay, this revisiting the Fundamentalist/Evangelical tension is getting a bit old. I think I’ll stop visiting the blogs of folks who make up their minds in advance, then consider it discussion to allow and respond only to comments that agree while disallowing any that differ. I’m going to post one more rejected comment I left on a thread about commenting and discussion on one such site after being censored repeatedly:
__________________________________

I have been making cool headed comments mainly asking questions and am being repeatedly censored. My Bible says “come, and let us reason together saith the Lord…” (Isaiah 1:18). It also says, “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear” (I John 4:18). So what are you afraid of?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked som previous posts of "Slice" and found one issue that you and they (and I) have in common: None of us can stand Pat Robertson!

Sunday, January 29, 2006 11:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home