Saturday, November 05, 2005

Undream

Earlier this week my friend blogged about having a dream that involved having a dream. Sort of like the "film within a film" script element. This morning I woke up and asked my wife about a conversation we had had during the night. I had been asleep and she woke me to tell me something. It was a bit unexpected so I asked her if I was really awake or was I dreaming this? She had assured me I was awake and emphasized what she was trying to get me to wake up and hear. She said, "no, you're not dreaming!" But I really was. Or she's really messing with my head!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not consciously getup and say anything to you, but I know an exchange did happen. There are many more ways of communication that we are willing to admit or talk about. There are very real ways of explaining the unexplainable; it's the real why and what to do or not to do.

Monday, November 07, 2005 8:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 10:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home