Monday, March 28, 2005

What's That Smell?

This is crazy. This freshly minted blog already feels like an old worn in pair of shoes. I guess it's because I have walked so many miles inside the blogs of others that I knew what it would feel like. It's really very comfortable. My OC is really kicking in. The upside of my roller coaster existence is actually quite pleasant. I enjoy this part of the ride. But I know it is hurtful to those around me. And to myself ultimately. So much is spewing so fast. Things are exploding out of me. Oh no, this was feeling so good. But it's a purge. Does all of this have the odor of vomit? Oh crap. I'm getting it all over everybody within range. I am so sorry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is that smell??

Monday, March 26, 2007 7:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home